Anti-climb paint recommendations required

I am looking for a brand of non-setting anti-climb paint.

We have had a spate of lead thefts, including my neighbour's bay window tops (the house is empty for sale).

I plan to paint the tops of my bay windows with anti-climb paint to make the lead unpleasant to steal.

Can any one recommend?

Thanks

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

Hmm.

What would my sign obligations be using it just on the flat top of two bay windows? I don't see where I would put signs.

Interesting failure of the police men to go all the way to a prosecution - householder refused a police caution and they backed down Perhaps the failed court case Ratcliff vs McConnell  had some effect (climbed over locked gate and dived into half empty swimming pool).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913930/Pensioner-life-hell-local-children-charged-anti-vandal-paint-ruined-yobs-clothes.html

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

Cheers all.

I looked extensively into this, and recommended brands are Coo Var (or Coov Ar like a pirate depending on how good your supplier's spelling happens to be) or Blackfriar based on reading a lot of online reviews. The B&Q supplied brand Fortress seems or be deprecated. And there is a brand NVP which I cannot find reviews about.

Prices are HUGELY variable. Like 400% variable.

Red, Grey, Green and Black are common colours, especially from Coo Var. Getting coloured paints in smaller sizes is difficult and inconsistent. Ideally I wanted Grey in 1L or 2L - cannot get it easily.

Wickes do supply coloured anti slip, at about £50 for 4L, which is an OK price, esp. if you have a Trade or Discount card. Good prices are not especially available via Amazon even with free delivery, but you may be lucky.

I ended up with 1L Blackfriar black from Screwfix for £12.99. In stock but they would not deliver.

Unfortunately @TerryE Pyracanthas would not be something we would want up this house ... there is a path round our bay windows, and it would take 5-7 years.

Cheers

Ferdinand