Electric towel rail

Pocster

Struggling to find what I need for my ensuite.

Problem is depth (projection from wall).

If you wish to stand in front the vanity unit you really need to be next to the wall. Therefore a deep projection from a towel rail will be problematic.

I have looked at expensive minimalist ones - but SWMBO wants it to heat the room also.

Any suggestions?

28 minutes ago, pocster said:

Hmmm, I'm guessing anything less than 80mm makes it almost impossible to put a towel over the rail.

Limited places to put the towel rail in the ensuite though.....

*0mm is bloody tight for a nice fluffy towel. I hope you are well insulated, i have always found that a towel rail as the only source of heat to be a bit rubbish when covered withb a towel.

2 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

*0mm is bloody tight for a nice fluffy towel. I hope you are well insulated, i have always found that a towel rail as the only source of heat to be a bit rubbish when covered withb a towel.

yeah 0mm would be tight ?

3 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

We do have a small area of UFH in there aswell. SWMBO wants a 'space' heater.....

2 minutes ago, pocster said:

We do have a small area of UFH in there aswell. SWMBO wants a 'space' heater.....

I would have a small electric curtain heater above the door. I don't like being in the nuddy without heat. It just don't show me off to my best ?

Edited by Big Jimbo
Missed a bit

10 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

I would have a small electric curtain heater above the door. I don't like being in the nuddy without heat. It just don't show me off to my best ?

That's primitive man!. SWMBO will not be impressed.

It *may* be possible to squeeze a tall but skinny one in elsewhere (I need to check) but maybe only 200mm wide.....

1 minute ago, pocster said:

That's primitive man!. SWMBO will not be impressed.

It *may* be possible to squeeze a tall but skinny one in elsewhere (I need to check) but maybe only 200mm wide.....

Do it 200mm wide tall jobie will work wonders, and your manhood will thank you.?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

I would be more than happy to run a towel over her all day long.

Her loss eh?

It's the reason I got it. SWMBO steps under it and at the touch of a button comes out looking like that. 

• Haha 1