New Home Warranty

On 06/02/2020 at 16:19, Dreadnaught said:

@anonfool77, welcome to the forum.

I can't offer any advice but thanks for sharing that list. I will be looking into getting one of these warranties for my forthcoming build (even while knowing that they are all quite useless). And your list is a good starting point for me. 

Good luck finding a solution for your problem. Personally, I would be tempted to ask the seller to arrange a retrospective warranty so that the sale can go through.

I am in the same situation, wondering whether to shell out on a warranty on our upcoming build. Interesting the FMB Warranty is not on the list as this is usually quoted as #2 after the NHBC warranty. I agree with all other comments, and as we are building the house to live in until the year dot I would rather just take care during the build than shell out on a warranty where you know the provider will do their best to weedle out of any subsequent claim. BUT, you never know what might happen which is the reason for any insurance I guess. So I will probably go with one on your list, thanks for posting it.