Ufh control

Hey all

So my ufh has been spec’d .

For the moment we are having wireless thermostats . My question is how do these control the ufh manifold valves ?

Ideally I want to control the valves via z wave . So any advice on what type of setup I need for this would be great .

cheers 

In @MarkA‘s were using similar for a lot of stuff, and have agreed to run switch / live wires from every 230v point of switching back to a dim-rail loaded project box so all the z-wave / other items don’t have to be squeezed into the 47mm backboxes. 

Is home automation on the menu? Why z-wave? There are a lot of WiFi based plug n play heating / DHW control systems out there which require next to no complex wiring / controls / design / operation etc straight out of the box. 

16 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

In @MarkA‘s were using similar for a lot of stuff, and have agreed to run switch / live wires from every 230v point of switching back to a dim-rail loaded project box so all the z-wave / other items don’t have to be squeezed into the 47mm backboxes. 

Is home automation on the menu? Why z-wave? There are a lot of WiFi based plug n play heating / DHW control systems out there which require next to no complex wiring / controls / design / operation etc straight out of the box. 

Z wave seems solid and good - so I trust it . Yes ; tons of nerdy home automation.

i guess what I was really asking is there a certain type of manifold I should look at ? . Exactly what z wave components should I look at to activate the manifold ; just a simple relay type affair ???