Estimate for Groundworks

Nytram

Hi looking for some thoughts of costs to clear my site and build Block and beam foundations (details attached)

Demolition and Clearance of a 2 bay garage 

Foundations for 9.4M x 15m 2 storey house to include utilities, and Soakaway

Appreciate your thoughts and what a 'sensible' cost might be, access is good, large private plot

See attached drawings, ask me any questions if more detail required

thanks

Foundations NEW House July24.pdf

Hi @Nytram a lot will depend on where you are building as this has a major impact costs , going into the ground will be your biggest unknown, if you were building in fenland i could give you numbers of groundworks companies who based on my 3 year old quotes would be less than 50k for the above.  

Although we didn't have any demolition to worry about we did have to build a 6m culvert to access the plot and remove 3 20m-30m tall trees before we could start on the 300m2 foundation which was also block and beam, total cost including both set of drainage and a lot of stone around the plot was 52k 

Thanks @Buzz Im told our site is 'quite straightforward'  we have done some preliminary digs and are on a chalk base (at 60cm), lots of space for manouveurs etc.....

Ive been working with a groundworker and his estimate has just come in at 93K, for 3 weeks work,  which frankly shocked me........Hence my reaching out. 

Im awaiting other quotes but was  looking for early validation.