Building Regs - Fensa & Smoke Alarms

I am almost at the stage of getting the BCO round for the final sign off, as mine was only an extension I only need to have the structural calcs, EICR, Fensa Cert

After looking into the FENSA certs I can't get them as all my windows and doors are new openings and not replacement units, I am just clarifying that they will be happy with that and I don't need any other certification regarding windows and doors?

Also I had a visit from a BCO months ago (he has now left) and he instructed me that i needed a smoke alarm on landing, hallway and heat in the kitchen which i did. However when completing my EICR the electrician said he has not sure if it meets current regs. Please see attached photo showing the locations of them, they are mains wired and interlinked. Can someone confirm if these will satisfy BC or will I have an issue? Obviously this is frustrating as I installed following previous BCO comments.

2024_07_17_12_42_57_Window.thumb.png.b3f26097be760257eea613bd71ff373a.png

There is no wall/door between kitchen/diner and hallway. The oven & hob is now on the back wall too