Vent Axia Kinetic Sentinel B

Have a Vent Axia Kinetic Sentinel Plus B installed 

When you turn the bathroom light on it turns on the boost, then when you turn the light off the boost goes off.

Tried to replace the light switches with simple smart switches, now what happens is the Boost comes on with the light, but remains on even after the light is turned off.
I am presuming this has something to do with the fact the light switch only has terminals for live and its using the neutral to detect the light off? All the neutrals are tied together external to switch.

On the Vent Axia end i have Live and Neutrals into SW1 and SW2 which i presume goes directly to both bathrooms.

Is there any way of changing the wiring on Vent Axia end, ive seen that you can change the wiring to a momentary switch, could i wire the light in like this and then set the Vent Axia to run for 30mins each time light is turned on?

Just now, KineticBuser said:

When you turn the bathroom light on it turns on the boost, then when you turn the light off the boost goes off.

You need to have boost separated from your lights. 99% of the time you really don't need to boost at all. Ideally set you humidity sensor for about 60% and let it do the work for you. An override switch just in case you need it 

I have two MVHR units one had a humidity stat built in, the other didn't so I use one of these after a recommendation on here.

Works great

eBay item number 194267294641. Inserted the probe in the manifold.