Name / Identify my Panels

Can anyone help identify my panels there are no markings other than numbers on the side and front?

They are 1m x 2m and 40mm deep

Spits out around 50V dc on a cloudy day.

IMG_3504.jpeg

IMG_3505.jpeg

They look to be a reseller in Lebanon advertsing Longi and Trina panels (both of which are available in the UK). Seems improbable it is them.

A quick search doesn't throw up any more likely leads.

At 1 x 2 m that is pretty big for a domestic installation, did they fall off the back of a delivery to a solar farm?

What do you know of their history?

Arr that seems to make sense, I was told they were imported from Morocco. I think the stickers were intentionally removed. I did find evidence of a faded impression on one that seems to read BYD but they do a few variations it could be so i’ll do some electrical testing later

So I moved one of these panels to face the same direction as my existing array of 10 x 410W which currently reads 2.93kW from the Solax app / 10 so 293W each (underload)

This unknown panel reads 46.7V & 9.23A but NOT underload so 431W I was told drop it by 25% to get the underload wattage so 323W.

Since my existing setup of 293W is 1.4 times away from its maximum of 410W if I apply the same 1.4 multiplier to this panel that makes it 450W. (323 x 1.4)

I know these are rough calculations but at least I’m in the ball park of the output it generates?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jinglish said:

So I moved one of these panels to face the same direction as my existing array of 10 x 410W which currently reads 2.93kW from the Solax app / 10 so 293W each (underload)

This unknown panel reads 46.7V & 9.23A but NOT underload so 431W I was told drop it by 25% to get the underload wattage so 323W.

Since my existing setup of 293W is 1.4 times away from its maximum of 410W if I apply the same 1.4 multiplier to this panel that makes it 450W. (323 x 1.4)

I know these are rough calculations but at least I’m in the ball park of the output it generates?

Sounds as though they are basically OK then.

For comparison my Longi LR5-54HPB-405M installed 2022 are 1134 x 1722 mm (1.95 sq m) and rated 36.95 o/c V 13.74 s/c A at STC, product 504W. So 20% reduction on this gives the 405W rated output. And 0.68V per cell.

O/c voltage does not vary much with brightness so yours clearly have more, smaller cells than my 54, calc suggests 68 so maybe 66 or 72 (IIRC standard sizes) but you can I imagine count them fairly easily! As they are about 2.5% bigger overall than the Longi something in the region 400 - 450W seems very plausible.

Edited by sharpener

Thanks for sanity checking, I didn’t think about counting the cells. Looks like I’ve narrowed it down and based on what I’ve tested I believe they are the 410W versions. But either way I think I got enough info to plan the string and inverter I want to use with them.

IMG_3545.jpeg