Greetings/Introductions  This might be helpful to all.  Located in Winchester and now a retired Self Builder 'of' several times.  I have accumulated a container of useful STUFF -  Typically the container itself, stands, a BIG mixer, signs, site electrical box and lots more.   Experience, tells me members of this forum are looking for such items and Time for me to move some of this on easily.  Where would you 'Youngsters' look for these type of things? I can then post accordingly for reasonable prices.  Gumtree and Ebay, we know about but looking for self builders. I find them much nicer and friendly people and would like to return some of the help I have received over the years. Peter

14 minutes ago, Peteclarke said:

Greetings/Introductions  This might be helpful to all.  Located in Winchester and now a retired Self Builder 'of' several times.  I have accumulated a container of useful STUFF -  Typically the container itself, stands, a BIG mixer, signs, site electrical box and lots more.   Experience, tells me members of this forum are looking for such items and Time for me to move some of this on easily.  Where would you 'Youngsters' look for these type of things? I can then post accordingly for reasonable prices.  Gumtree and Ebay, we know about but looking for self builders. I find them much nicer and friendly people and would like to return some of the help I have received over the years. Peter

facebook marketplace, the market place if this forum

https://forum.buildhub.org.uk/forum/47-market-place/