Bungalow Enclosed rooms ventilation

Afternoon

We have built an extension with a light weight solid roof over the rear of a bungalow. 

The job is under building regs and was submitted under an initial building notice rather than having a thorough set of plans submitted ( customer requested this to save time)

The issue we have, is that as we have now enclosed the bedrooms and a rear lounge, the ventilation to these rooms has now gone. 

Can anyone recommend a method to solve this problem or suggest a suitable mechanical ventilation system? Obviously i would need to run this through with my building inspector, but i am really open to suggestions of how to sort this issue, be fully complaint with building control and also try to keep the work required to a reasonable cost. 

Cheers

Just now, spiceboy1878 said:

Afternoon

We have built an extension with a light weight solid roof over the rear of a bungalow. 

The job is under building regs and was submitted under an initial building notice rather than having a thorough set of plans submitted ( customer requested this to save time)

The issue we have, is that as we have now enclosed the bedrooms and a rear lounge, the ventilation to these rooms has now gone. 

Can anyone recommend a method to solve this problem or suggest a suitable mechanical ventilation system? Obviously i would need to run this through with my building inspector, but i am really open to suggestions of how to sort this issue, be fully complaint with building control and also try to keep the work required to a reasonable cost. 

Cheers

What is the current ventilation strategy used for the property?

Not cheap, could be used to move air from these rooms to wet room adjacent to these rooms, then use a dMEV fan in the wet room to provide continuous ventilation.

https://www.ventilationland.co.uk/en_GB/p/brink-indoor-mixfan-co2-controlled--up-to-70-mh/17927/