Tiles around inset stove

Has anyone any experience with this  I plan to tile the wall surrounding  my inset stove. I need to apply some type of board to pack out the level of the surface but unsure what product to use 

I'm going to be using either vitcas cs construction boards, or skamotec 225 boards bonded and mechanically fixed to the wall before applying the necessary adhesive before tiling round my inset.  Cant really say much more because I'm not at that point, but that was the plan I had in my head.

Edited by crispy_wafer
typo

21 minutes ago, crispy_wafer said:

I'm going to be using either vitcas cs construction boards, or skamotec 225 boards bonded and mechanically fixed to the wall before applying the necessary adhesive before tiling round my inset.  Cant really say much more because I'm not at that point, but that was the plan I had in my head.

Ah ok I actually contacted vitcas about the construction board. Although they said it could be used they seemed to push me more towards their vermiculite boards as they said they were more suitable to accept tiles. I was hoping someone might be able to advise on this as didn't really want to use a vermiculite board