Heras fencing free to good home. Worcs

Canski

I have about 20 heras fence panels (some good and some not so good) and feet that will be coming down towards the end of the month if anyone on here is interested. 

• 1 month later...
On 17/04/2024 at 12:13, Canski said:

I have about 20 heras fence panels (some good and some not so good) and feet that will be coming down towards the end of the month if anyone on here is interested. 

Hi Canski, 

I'm just gearing up for the first part of my DIY 2 storey extension and have realised I'm in need of site fencing! Did you find a taker for your panels in the end or would you still happen to have them?

Many thanks

On 17/05/2024 at 22:53, AdTee said:

Hi Canski, 

I'm just gearing up for the first part of my DIY 2 storey extension and have realised I'm in need of site fencing! Did you find a taker for your panels in the end or would you still happen to have them?

Many thanks

I still have them. How many do you need and when  ?

On 20/05/2024 at 10:36, Canski said:

Ah great, thanks for coming back to me and apologies for the delay in picking up your reply. I'm looking for around 10 (needed in 3-4 weeks time), but I think I'd need to hire a Luton to come and collect them as they won't fit in my van. I took some quotes from Anyvan but they weren't cost effective. Will look into local hire costs tomorrow and come back to you.

• Like 1

On 20/05/2024 at 10:36, Canski said:

Hi Canski, just to let you know I've sent you a PM. Cheers.