Solar, Invertor and battery sizing

Hi

I have one south facing roof and 1 west facing roof and i am looking to have 10 soler panels on each in total 8.3 KW

I have an EV charger at home for my car and a ASHP.  I currently have a smart meter but it does not work due to it not able to conect to the DCC.

I am thinking about putting in about 20 KW oif battery storage but not sure what size invertor.  One quot states 3.6KW invertor and no need to fill in the G99 but I am not at risk of to much clipping and only being able to get generated electirc in the house 3.6KWh thus the car charging would take half the power from the grid not the battery.  or have i got it wrong in some way?

Live in Scotland also KA18

Thanks

Edited by GrantMcscott
added

Speak to your DNO to get a feel if they'll allow more than 3.6kw of export. Theres a chance they will and you can put in a G99 once you know how much they'll allow. If you want lots of energy in the house but aren't allowed to export as much as you want to use, then set up a G100 export limitation.

Unless you want to limit the combined PV AND battery to 3.68kw, you need to know what your DNO will allow before you agree a design and get quotes.