Building garden room 5mtrs x 4.8 mtrs , within 1mtr of boundary concrete blocks , 2.5mtrs high , can you advise of allowable and what issues I could incounter any advice would be appreciated. 

Insulation, how are you going to do it. Biggest consideration is getting suitable level of Insulation in floor and roof whil still maintaining 2.5m overall, and having a decent floor to ceiling height.

If it doesn't have high occupancy you could do a hybrid room. Have a look at oakwood garden rooms on YouTube regarding there thoughts on hybrid roofs.

With a 5m roof span you will need to consider you roof construction and maybe go 400 cars to reduce roof depth. Also need to consider the roof fall and what this will do you floor to ceiling hieght.

How are you dealing with rain water from the roof?

Thanks , all things to consider,  we digging out with digger to get insulation into floor , digger doing footings as well , all starts next week , mostly expert labour has been employed just wanted to double check on the boundary thing , 5mtrs wide by 4.8 mtrs and going 50000mm up to fence , I believe this allowed given it non combustible am I right , cheers for your input 

If the building isn't more than 2.5m then it is o.k, to meet building regs and permitted development.

How are you finishing the concrete block externally? .5m is not a lot of space to work  to finish them