Independent Quooker Engineer (Teesside)

Hi, 

Trying to find out if better to go with Quooker £200 + parts + extra labour (I assume) for minor repair

I have a Quooker Fusion Square, 7L storage tack and cold water filter. The boiling water and cold filter are working perfectly, however the hot water is up at 60 degrees and the grey adjustment knob not working to reduce the temp, additionally the lever to turn off the hot/cold needs to be firmly pushed to off otherwise it drips. Is there such a thing as an independent engineer who would be more cost effective (cheaper) than Quooker, or am I better going with Quooker direct? Boiler is 2019, tap is 2020 (already replaced once by Quooker)

Dave

We had a problem with our four year old tap Paid Quooker 150 for a service and he replaced it with top of the range tank and tap within the 150

23 minutes ago, nod said:

We had a problem with our four year old tap Paid Quooker 150 for a service and he replaced it with top of the range tank and tap within the 150

Thanks for the fast info, I had read that they had an exceptional customer service, but also read it depends on the engineer on the day :) I must say, I am heading (in my head!) towards using Quooker and not a 3rd party because of that chance of goodwill