Supply only uPVC windows

Apologies if theres a recent thread on this topic, I couldn't find one.

I'll need 4x pretty standard sized (1200mm high and between 1500mm-1900mm wide) white uPVC windows. Had a couple of quotes that seemed a little high to me for supply and install. I have a mate who's an ex fitter, who could be persuaded to help me fit, but I'd have to supply (and help).

That sounds attractive to me, but I can't find any mention on here of getting hold of any of the big name windows supply only - REHAU etc. 

Can anyone make any suggestions? I know there are various online suppliers, but quality is unknown to me. Would obviously like good quality and prepared to pay more than the seemingly budget quality online offerings I've found so far.

Thanks in advance.

I was searching back in Feb for a company which would supply windows using the 'standard' REHAU section, but with a 44mm unit. I had been in touch with REHAU a year and more ago and they sent me a sample of the small bead required to accommodate the 44mm unit. However I could find no supplier in my neck of the woods who would sell me the frames with a 44mm 3G unit. They would do a 36mm unit, but *would not* do 44mm.

I have now found a firm in Worcestershire who will supply with a 44mm unit. They said they did not usually do more than 36, but were happy to do so. I know nothing of them but the bloke I spoke to was v helpful. They will apparently ship nationwide.