Trying to find the right lighting to light up vaulted roof

MLR

Hi

We are restoring an old barn and in the living room it will be double height with a valuted ceiling, which will be 2 bays long (circa 8m) . The 1st photo shows the restored roof pre plasterboarding.

I am trying to find the right product to run along the bottom beam to push light ip the roof towards the purlin.  I'm trying to get the effect the second picture shows (kitchen showroom) but ideally I was hoping to be able to hide the light on top of the beam rather than see spotlights as shown....

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Some of the led work lamps (for plant and recovery trucks etc) are small and low profile and will give the spot effect without the bulk of a traditional spot fitting. Run on 12v and cheap as chips. I got some off eBay for my digger, approx 2 inches square and 1/2 inch thick and they are fantastic, think i payed about £4 each

Many thanks for all the replies, the picture from "bassanclan" is exactly where wer are looking to go... ideally quite bright to the purlin and then fading out towards the ceiling..... of to investigate further!