Heatmiser app, not saving profiles??

Love the heatmiser app and it's capability, but it is driving me mad with nit saving the profiles.

We have about 15 zones throughout the house and generally control them via a few grouped profiles.

So bedrooms all controlled together, kitchen/living space controlled together, bathrooms all controlled together... We're doing this as we settle into the new house and learn the heating needs of it.

However, for some stupid reasons when I create the various control profiles, it doesn't 'save' the rooms ticked.

So I'll set the time, temp and rooms... Save it. Then when I go back into it, it has 'unticked' my saved rooms.

Has anyone ever come across this before? I THINK it is when I have two profiles controlling the same room at over lapping times.

Ie.. We have a large Corridor which I would like heated during both the morning profile and the evening profile, so it is selected in both profiles. When I create the second profile with it, and tick the corridor, and save it... It deletes the corridor from my morning profile. But gives no warning or reason for doing this???

Edited by Andehh

Thanks Alan, didn't realise that existed!

Ill ring their technical team & post there as well..... the issue is indeed the fact you can't have the same room on two different profiles, even if they don't overlap!

Yeah, it was more user error in my approach to the times. A friend helped me re approach it....

Basically Its grouping the rooms together.... NOT the time slots together.

So now I have 3 profiles set up. The rooms I want to come on morning and evening (corridors, kitchen, bathrooms etc) are grouped in a profile... With 2 x time slots a day.

The rooms I only want on in the morning (study, playroom) are in a profile with just a morning time slot.

The rooms I only want evening (lounge) is in its own evening group.

Hopefully this helps?