Shipping Container (or similar) office to make way for a playroom

George

Hello, I've need of an office space for the next... five years or so (so my current office can be requisitioned as a playroom).

I had been thinking of a shipping container, but the converted price is around £9k.

The flat pack site office cabins are around £6k and don't look too difficult to get set up. https://www.shippingcontainersuk.com/m28b0s68p2412/SELF-ASSEMBLY-SITE-OFFICES-20ft-FLAT-PACK-SITE-OFFICE-CONTAINER-EXPCOM20

My main limitation is time. I'd love to self build or convert an outbuilding but with the prospective occupants of the playroom already being a handful, time is the resource I have the very least of. 

If I do go for a flat pack I'd be less worried about cutting holes it in to install heat pumps or ventilation, compared to the shipping container which has (in my mind) a bit more inherent value. 

I've the location with power and water, concrete base and good aspect, I think I just need confirmation it won't be too miserable...? Or has anyone got experiences / words of wisdom?