ICF self build - Instagram link to follow icf build (for anyone that's interested...)

• 1 month later...

Don't have an Instagram account, not my scene staring at other peoples food/holiday/latest clothes fit/toned thighs, I'll get Ken from accounts to come over with his slide projector and show me his family holiday in Torremolinos 1981 if I'm into that! :)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Don't have an Instagram account, not my scene staring at other peoples food/holiday/latest clothes fit/toned thighs, I'll get Ken from accounts to come over with his slide projector and show me his family holiday in Torremolinos 1981 if I'm into that! :)

Shame for you, it's been a great resource for us and a community of friendly and interactive, similarly minded folk. We do not see food/holiday/clothes/toned thighs because we do not seek that content on our build account. It's not as bad as you've convinced yourself that it is!

Hi Mulberry View (and yes, we follow each other already ;) )

I’m seconding your comments above. Instagram can be used in many different ways, and for like-minded self-builders, there’s definitely a community of us who aren’t just wanting to waft from room to room, placing candles/flowers on surfaces.
It’s been invaluable to me to see how others approach their build, whilst admiring their beautiful homes to-be, source potential suppliers and ask other self-builders questions.