Access for TF delivery

Bournbrook

Hi there. We are at the design stage of a new build in the garden of our current property. We are thinking about potential construction methods and TF keeps coming up tops, closely followed by SIPs. We like the idea of a quick construction time but are worried about access being too tricky to allow panels to be delivered. We spoke to one company who said they use 40ft lorries so would have to see if they could fit but I wondered if anyone knew the sort of height and width clearance needed (we have a fairly low hanging branch on a TPO tree) for delivery and whether there are any companies out there that have smaller vehicles/can make smaller panels?? We will obviously approach some companies and ask this, but thought I’d throw it out to the BH forum too!! 
thanks 

you should find some companies amenable to using smaller vehicles to get to site. it might be that they use the 40' lorry to take the panels to as close as possible and then unload onto smaller flatbeds for the final journey. I'd be surprised if a company wouldn't look in to something like that and would rather lose a sale.