Known suppliers or even keywords to use for water testing and chlorination and when it needs doing

I've just placed the order with the 'water board' for our new water supply in East Suffolk.

This comes along the road to the edge of our property and we then need to run both pipes to the build, total 120m trench 750mm deep, but can be done in sections and photographed.

They are going to install 2 pipes, one 25mm for the dwelling (metered) and one 32mm for the sprinkler system (unmetered).

For the building supply they are only going to install the 32mm, but this will be metered until we have finished.

At some point we have to get these pressure tested and chlorinated, but it's not clear if this is now or when we finish or both.

I'm also struggling to find anyone to do this locally.  When I use Google it just give me 'sponsored' links of national companies.

Is there a better way to find local companies.  The guy who came to do the water quote said one person, but I don't really want to just have a single quote.

It this doesn't need doing until occupation then I won't do anything now as it's going to be another couple of years before we move in.

We won't even be using this water supply as we are using the host house for supply at the moment.

TIA

You only need chlorinated once you have over 100m ready to connect up. 
you also need to do it a maximum of 24hrs before connection if it’s chlorinated more than 24hrs they won’t connect. 
sounds like you can plan ahead and use the host house supply as long as possible. 
we were given 3 names from our water company and one, a small company, was happy to do it in 3 stages. They also made the trench wide enough for elec and BT. We only have the middle section dug in trench at the moment. 
wording from top of our invoice is ‘City & Guilds Qualified & Water Industry Approved Groundworker’ if that helps. 

• Thanks 1