ASHP heating water outside of hours?

We have a Samsung gen6 ashp, just installed. I have set the DHW to come on during the day to maximise the benefit from our solar panels...heat to 50degs only between 1pm and 4pm. It manages this no problems.

What I cannot understand is why I find it heating the water outside of these hours. No where can I see a setting which overrides the DHW timer, and the instructions haven't triggered any thoughts from me. 

It's difficult to pinpoint if there is a pattern to it'll, but I'll look out for this. 

Legionnaires cycle is now disabled, so it's not this. 

Can anyone help educate me on what's controlling it outside of the DHW window please? 

Thanks in advance! 

4 minutes ago, Andehh said:

We have a Samsung gen6 ashp, just installed. I have set the DHW to come on during the day to maximise the benefit from our solar panels...heat to 50degs only between 1pm and 4pm. It manages this no problems.

What I cannot understand is why I find it heating the water outside of these hours. No where can I see a setting which overrides the DHW timer, and the instructions haven't triggered any thoughts from me. 

It's difficult to pinpoint if there is a pattern to it'll, but I'll look out for this. 

Legionnaires cycle is now disabled, so it's not this. 

Can anyone help educate me on what's controlling it outside of the DHW window please? 

Thanks in advance! 

Is this on an S-plan or Y-plan (2x 2-port zone valves or 1x 3-port) and does this service space heating as well as DHW? Sounds to me like a wiring or programming issue perhaps, but certainly a quirky issue. Have you tried restoring factory settings and reprogramming the controls?

Sorry guys, not sure I can tell. I've got a couple of photos attached, please let me know if it would help to zoom in on any area! 

It's a standard pre plumbed joule 300l tank, which the plumber and electrician have installed an extra 2 zone valves for the garage/Towel rail. 

16888045123837929839307140527164.jpg

16888045325791711062511948085150.jpg

Just to update this topic.

We had set an "on" time for a slot we wanted it to run during, what we also needed to do was schedule the rest of the time as "off". 

So, 1 to 4pm the system is on and heats the water.. Then we needed to set a schedule for "off" from 4.01 to 12.59... Daft system, but it seems to have resolved it!