whats this part of a roof called?

Can't remember if that has a name. 

There will be some lead shaped into an inverted V or ^ , bit like a long ridge tile. One end of that will be interleaved with the tiles on the main pitch like you would a soaker. The other end goes under the end ridge tile. So I think the lead will be all be hidden when viewing the side elevation on the left of your drawing. 

Where the lower pitch meets the gable wall soakers will be used. The top most of these will be up under the verge and under the lead described above. The lead upstand against the wall will be visible but shouldn't be any need for lead on top of the tiles. If the gable wall is brick this area would look something like this stepped flashing.

I can't find a drawing of the whole thing.

RoofStepFlashing-1ac57061ba7444ec94a281676314bb91.thumb.jpg.91643a4b120acc1facfb10c835cadcc0.jpg

1 hour ago, Kai casswell said:

That only shows a duo pitch onto a gable wall. Mines a little different and having searched the internet I still can’t find an example. I’ll try again using the keyword saddle as I expect that’s involved somehow- thanks. 

Half a saddle 🤷‍♂️, it will have to me made on site in lead. Are you DIYing this or using a roofer, any decent roofer would know how to do it, or there is enough knowledge here to walk you through it 👍

I still haven't found you a drawing so I edited something off the web. This is what I was trying to describe above. Some of the details will depend on the type of tile.

The saddle extends several tiles either side of the join between ridge and main roof pitch. 

I suggest asking your tile vendor if they have a drawing.

Ridgemeetsverge.thumb.jpg.87e4d3aac9f54b4410acd525b6b471cd.jpg