Building up ground level around the house

Hi,

I've got about 30t of crusher run turning up today as I'm planning on starting to build up the area and levels around the build.  Ultimately we'll have the area I'm building up overlaid with something more appealing like slabs or tiles, but I'm reckoning a good base of crusher is a decent start.  I'd already moved a load into place before the build but as its decent outside and I'm putting off some indoor jobs for a week or two

So in trying to work out how much material I need to get into place, how much below DPC should my finished surface be? - 2 bricks? Then under the slabs I will be adding 100mm of whacked 1" down limestone - 1 brick, so that should give me about 100 I need to raise at the moment?  Does that sound/look about right using the pic below as a sample?

image.png.a4009faeaa89039a4bcd93eea3681a5a.png

Building up, ready for wackering.  Little too much at the back, but will drag some back with the tractor loader.  Bit more to drop in the section where the micro is sat, then back to indoor jobs for a bit before I sort out the treatment plant install. 

image.thumb.png.8e82343436294294cf199929c1ed9ac3.png

The old dumper is a pain in the arse, had to drain the diesel off as it had water in it, handle start and no brakes is starting to turn into a chore!

image.thumb.png.afdc515d4dbcdc7d1b0f142c57cf4315.png