Small flat roof renovation... edge detail...

Carrerahill

I have a small section of flat roof above a bay window, less than 1000mm deep and maybe 6000mm long, I have a Bauder torch on felt system ready but want to sort out the edge detail.

At present it looks like it has just been folded round over the deck and returned towards the fascia with a rudimentary drip edge formed, it's pretty ridged and holds its position so I assume it was a torch on product that is now just old and brittle. 

So, has anyone done a flat roof recently, how did you do it, any photos, open to all ideas and suggestions, including if need be abandoning the felt and going EDPM or even building it up as a little pitched roof with the same tile as the main roof.

At present the plan is, get all the bits in stock, first nice Saturday morning, take the whole lot of, PIR insulation between joists, new OSB deck, new facia timber, then get this felt on, I can do all of that, I can get the flashing done, but I am just not clear on how I detail this gutter edge. Is see products for this detail but many are lacking clear TDS's or installation details and I just want a really robust solution.

There are trim strips like the ones in this video but not sure if they can be used with torch on felt. Here they are fiberglassing the roof...

Note the trim at front and sides is different to allow drainage.