Toilet waste route

richo106

I need to sort the route for my bathroom  waste including toilet as this will be going through my garage pitched roof so access will be a major issue and also needs to be sealed in to the tiles etc 

After speaking to my bathroom fitter he recommends bringing the toilet waste up vertically. I definitely see the logic in this but then my issue is that the toilet waste will be below ground floor ceiling level…we are having floor to ceiling kitchen units a long the wall so this can easily be concealed

I have attached a photo to show where I am planning to bring the waste, bring it tight below my joist and 90 bend up. Cant go through web due to position of toilet 

Is this ok? Any else got any other ideas at all?

Many Thanks 

IMG_9927.thumb.jpeg.cd0e1b96236ea10906448579363e6caf.jpeg

Pretty much what we had to do. Make sure the bend is an access bend and you can get at it in the event of a blockage. (Technically you could rod from the toilet pan but best play safe and keep BCO happy). Would you be able to fit a long radius bend?

2 hours ago, Conor said:

Pretty much what we had to do. Make sure the bend is an access bend and you can get at it in the event of a blockage. (Technically you could rod from the toilet pan but best play safe and keep BCO happy). Would you be able to fit a long radius bend?

Potentially, I will buy an inspection bend and long radius bend and see where they fall in terms of wall position and kitchen cabinets etc