Quooker Boiling Water Tap

nod

We had an issue with our Quooker Tap The lever had become disconnected Not hot or cold just boiling Quooker service came out today and said the tap was beyond repair and the boiling tank was getting to hot also 

He said whilst we are four years out of warranty It could be considered as a manufacture issue 

and replace the whole lot within the £150 call out 

Definitely be buying another for our current build 5A499087-4C7E-43A8-B384-B919F2A01F34.thumb.jpeg.bb4695b95157d503961bd7dc45fa82b8.jpeg

• Like 4

Keep reading good things about Quooker - both the product and their customer service / warranty - on this forum...

I'd discounted the idea at first because I don't drink tea or coffee (family thinks I'm an alien) and SWMBO has only occasional coffee, so we don't boil the kettle often. But I love the idea... we'll see if heart or head wins in the end.

14 minutes ago, Beechgate said:

Keep reading good things about Quooker - both the product and their customer service / warranty - on this forum...

I'd discounted the idea at first because I don't drink tea or coffee (family thinks I'm an alien) and SWMBO has only occasional coffee, so we don't boil the kettle often. But I love the idea... we'll see if heart or head wins in the end.

I love ours, and doubly so in the After Times of working from home.

But your case does sound very borderline. You know they're not frightfully hard to retrofit should the need ever arise. And I say this as someone with a irrational fear of plumbing