Zone’s not opening

image.thumb.jpg.87ab010e43f5664b38606ca9cc808be4.jpgStill on my own here 20 weeks later, hubby still critically ill and no signs of getting any better. That’s a whole other story.!

some of the zones in my ufh are not opening when heat is called for, had a flying visit from heating engineer a few weeks ago who opened up a couple of them manually for me to enable heat into two of the rooms when another zone calls for heat which has been fine so far but it’s annoying me. I unscrewed them all today and made sure the pin wasn’t seized on the tops but it hasn’t made any difference, the heating guy thought the controller had stopped working, can probably get someone to come and replace but just wanted to check if you all thought this could be correct 

• 5 months later...

Just as an update, I haven’t been on the site for many months. My husband is still hospitalised albeit he is now in a brain rehabilitation facility. How I’ve survived this period in my life I don’t know, it will soon be a year. Sadly he has no memory of building this house and although I have been bringing him home for a few hours at the weekends he has very few memories of the last 5 years. Funnily enough he does remember building the last house 15 years ago! 
I don’t know what will happen but sadly I don’t think there’ll ever be another self build.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2023 at 22:30, recoveringbuilder said:

Just as an update, I haven’t been on the site for many months. My husband is still hospitalised albeit he is now in a brain rehabilitation facility. How I’ve survived this period in my life I don’t know, it will soon be a year. Sadly he has no memory of building this house and although I have been bringing him home for a few hours at the weekends he has very few memories of the last 5 years. Funnily enough he does remember building the last house 15 years ago! 
I don’t know what will happen but sadly I don’t think there’ll ever be another self build.

So sorry to about your hubby, hope the situation improves and he gets better soon.