Hi new here do people use factory pre fabs here?

Ria67

Hi looking for info on pre fabs or factory manufactured new builds

there are plenty of plots near me so selling our house and very interested in factory builds but there seems to be so much difference in what each company include

any help gratefully received

building plot to build on 236m sq

need 3 bed (one on ground floor for my mother )

thank you  

1 hour ago, Ria67 said:

Hi looking for info on pre fabs or factory manufactured new builds

there are plenty of plots near me so selling our house and very interested in factory builds but there seems to be so much difference in what each company include

any help gratefully received

building plot to build on 236m sq

need 3 bed (one on ground floor for my mother )

thank you  

Hi, and welcome.

I'm a very big fan of MBC Timberframe's turnkey slab / frame package, and if you want a stress free / as seamless as possible a build then that's a great option. Not the cheapest option afaik, but very quick and simple with the majority of the paperwork / red tape / professional services all encompassed.

I don't know of any other TF suppliers that actually offer this as turnkey, and I do know some suggest this but then fall quite short on delivering.

Go up and see MBC's factory, and you can even go and see builds in progress, which may be beneficial to you. Other companies offering this likely do exist, and I'm sure others will post here accordingly.

Happy hunting, and good luck. Don't forget to search this forum for everything else, as there's a massive amount of good information and support available here :) .

• Like 1