Taking Advantage of Overnight Rate & PV

Zipp

Thanks in advance for any responses, have read a huge amount of threads here but there seems to be a lot of debate!
We've very recently (last month) had a 6kw Riello NXHM ASHP installed. It heats a new extension on our house, while an oil boiler heats the old existing house. The extension is UFH downstairs and rads upstairs (these use a tado thermostat).
I've been happy with how everything is working, currently have a heat curve set that is keeping the flow temp around 37ish with the current weather, and both the UFH and rad thermostats set to 19.5ish. At present I've kept it simple and just have the same target temp set 24h. It's not struggling to hit the target temp, the tado graph for upstairs is showing a nice flat line for the whole day.
My fears are that we're wasting a lot of energy for the same outcome. We're on Octopus go (cheaper 0030-0430) and have a 7kw PV system installed, so often find we're exporting during the daytime. Should I be messing with time specific flow temp and room temps to try to take advantage of both of these? I've attached an example of our typical daily overall usage and a tado graph for the bedroom temp for a day (the heat gain is from a lot of glazing) to give an idea of what we're working with. The most obvious thing I've considered is whacking the flow temp up to 50ish in the middle of the night, in combination with reducing the room temps to say 17.5 to ensure the heating and DHW tanks are full of very hot water first thing in the morning. Is this a good idea? Should I be setting a lot of custom time temps to try to take advantage of free PV energy during the day? Should we even bother setting weather compensation or just set it to a constant low flow temp if we're happy it works?

Delighted with it so far, but want to be sure that it's set up as well as it can be. Installer seems to know little more than I do, annoyingly.

Oct.png

Tado.png

Edited by Zipp