MVHR Support

tomaus

Hello all,

I haven't used a forum for a long time, but found this site helpful so far and looking to get more information from the community.

I'm here looking for support troubleshooting problems with an MVHR system leaking through the ceiling vent on the intake circuit, I think I've narrowed it down to poor insulation on the one of the drops but not sure how to remedy the issue,

Thanks,

1 hour ago, tomaus said:

Hello all,

I haven't used a forum for a long time, but found this site helpful so far and looking to get more information from the community.

I'm here looking for support troubleshooting problems with an MVHR system leaking through the ceiling vent on the intake circuit, I think I've narrowed it down to poor insulation on the one of the drops but not sure how to remedy the issue

Hi tomaus

Welcome to BuildHub.

It's generally best to post specific questions in the relevant sub-forum, as not everyone monitors the Introduce Yourself sub-forum. In this case, this is the right place to post your question: https://forum.buildhub.org.uk/forum/79-mechanical-ventilation-with-heat-recovery-mvhr/

Any drawings, photos, or details about when and how the problem happens will likely help you get a better/faster answer. For example, when you say the "intake" circuit, do you mean this is a vent that extracts air from a room?

1 hour ago, jack said:

Hi tomaus

Welcome to BuildHub.

It's generally best to post specific questions in the relevant sub-forum, as not everyone monitors the Introduce Yourself sub-forum. In this case, this is the right place to post your question: https://forum.buildhub.org.uk/forum/79-mechanical-ventilation-with-heat-recovery-mvhr/

Any drawings, photos, or details about when and how the problem happens will likely help you get a better/faster answer. For example, when you say the "intake" circuit, do you mean this is a vent that extracts air from a room?

Thanks Jack,

I'll make a post in the relevant sub-forum,

• Like 1