Smartlock for gate

learner

Hi.

Can you recommend a smartlock for a gate between the street and courtyard that does everything. 

I want a camera with mic and unlock buzzer.

I want finger print, fob, key and phone entry. 

I want the camera to be able to plug into a pc screen that my cctv is running above front door, eg I don't want second screen.

Any advice please 

2 minutes ago, learner said:

Hi.

Can you recommend a smartlock for a gate between the street and courtyard that does everything. 

I want a camera with mic and unlock buzzer.

I want finger print, fob, key and phone entry. 

I want the camera to be able to plug into a pc screen that my cctv is running above front door, eg I don't want second screen.

Any advice please 

Paxton do systems like this -would be pricey, I would look here: https://doorcontrolsdirect.co.uk/20-access-control or similar for the bits you need.

A video door entry with finger & fob is easy enough. You say key, that would usually be done via using ironmongery which also allows key on a solenoid receiver as a mag lock will hold the door shut and cannot be override with a key.

As for combining the CCTV you would need an output from the door entry onto your HVR/monitor system which is fine. Or a door entry unit with a standalone CCTV output you can incorporate into your CCTV system.