Rain falling before concrete poured

Chanmenie

Hi Guy's

So i'm putting the hardcore into the foundations on Saturday, followed by blinding then DPM, insulation, slip membrane, UFH pipes then concrete.

Obviously this wont get done in a day so are there any issues if it rain's in between these stages, with the DPM being what it is, is there a problem if I get water under the 

insulation ?

I'm hoping to put the DPM, insulation and slip membrane in in a day, then the slip membrane should hold any rainwater that falls, but will it cause any real problems if any gets through

before we pour the concrete.  

We managed to get a few soakings, in between phases. We had an extra stage of 150mm of concrete also below the insulation and above the DPM. It took an age to dry out (concrete dew point) as I think I had a puddle trapped below the insulation.  You make lots of holes in the slip membrane as you staple the UFH pipes in place. So if it rains the water makes its way down.

2 minutes ago, JohnMo said:

We managed to get a few soakings, in between phases. We had an extra stage of 150mm of concrete also below the insulation and above the DPM. It took an age to dry out (concrete dew point) as I think I had a puddle trapped below the insulation.  You make lots of holes in the slip membrane as you staple the UFH pipes in place. So if it rains the water makes its way down.

and once it gets through if you pour the concrete can it still get out ?