Partial/removable timber subfloor

Crowbar hero

I need a small section of structual first floor to be removable.  How best do I arrange the joists for this to work?

Background:

We are building an extension with UFH.  There's a small section of the 'new' part of the structure which will be part of a hallway that extends into the old part of the house - We are planning UFH for the old part but at a later date.  I'm having a wet system in a pugmix under the structural floor (old and new bits of the house), so the UFH needs to go down before the structural floor.  As we're reaching the point where I can start installing the UFH in the extension on the first floor, this small 1.1sq m alcove will have a floor laid, but it will need to be lifted at a later date (1/2 years from now most likely).

This area is crossed by 3 floor joists and has a wall-plate on one edge.

image.png.fe88bc17ad262ef33cc0fac0d50ee462.png

Could I place additional noggins around the perimeter of this section to allow an independent floor board to be removable later? Is this the done thing in such situations?  Any other suggestions?

2 hours ago, markc said:

Not sure how UFH under a structural floor works but nothing wrong with noggins to fully support a removable section 

The pipes sit on an insulation layer between the joists, just below the top of the joists, supported on ply between the joists. Then a dry sand/cement biscuit mix is used to infill around the pipes (to provide some thermal mass) up to the level of the structural floor.