EWI and existing services on the wall

Olf

Planning for installation of EWI, but have existing amenities in place:

1. Carport roof structure - I'd be ok to leave it attached to the wall, my thinking is that if to remove it and then rebuild, extra pillars to support it off the ground would be needed - or am I wrong and there is still a way to hang it on/through EPS? Assuming it stays bolted to the wall, the crossmembers are cold bridging - is there any high shear low conductivity material so I cut the section the box profile and slot in (and/or around) to create a thermal break?IMG_9150.jpg.2e966adcf6e3d05897e2bc10aa31317a.jpg

2. Drain pipe - I'd love to hide it and not see anymore, any issues with that? It is vented to atmosphere, is additional 90 deg elbow at the top enough to breathe outside of EWI?

IMG_9153.jpg.2f1fb25c31c1b40e9b7ec04d3ec846f7.jpg

3. Gas pipe - I suspect it needs some freedom for thermal expansion, but otherwise is there anything against being hidden in a channel made in EPS?

IMG_9151.jpg.24167c69a4e5776e70d623a0a4e54d33.jpg

I realise channeling/cutting around these obstacles adds complexity to the installation and sightly reduces performance of the insulation, but still may be more beneficial (less hassle than moving the obstacles) and provide visual benefits of hiding the pipes.