UFH manifolds without flow limiters

Ommm

I'm plotting putting in some fan coils for cooling from my ASHP.  To plumb this the easiest way is to split off one insulated pipe per fan coil (my existing radiator loop isn't suitable).  I had a look around and a neat way to do that might be with an UFH manifold:

WHR-Manifold-types.jpg

[source: Emmeti]

The T1 types are 'radiator' manifolds, expecting to have a TRV further down the run.  But it would be advantageous to use the T2 types, because then I could use regular UFH actuators to control each circuit and have them all together for easy wiring.

The problem I can forsee is that the UFH is typically limited to max 5 litres/minute per loop, while my ASHP demands a minimum of 15 litres/minute.  I have a buffer tank so not achieving that flow isn't a showstopper, but a higher flow would provide better cooling.  I don't know what a good level of flow actually is (I haven't selected fan coils yet, and some of them don't have very good data) so this is a bit guesstimate at the moment.

So is there a way to remove the flow restrictor on a T2 manifold, while still having the ability to balance each loop?  Could I maybe swap the valves over from a T1? Or would the UFH actuators throttle down the circuit too much anyway?

I haven't a particular vendor of manifold in mind, but any info on any where this might be feasible with greatly appreciated.

Suggestions of alternative ways to achieve this also welcome...