Heat Pumps & Hydrogen Powered Boilers Book Published

I created a post a few months ago asking people for their thoughts and experiences on heat pumps for a book I was writing and many people kindly replied. The book has finally been published on Amazon and I want to thank all the people who contributed and who I have quoted in the book in Chapter 12. It`s been a while as the illustrations took a long time so I can`t remember which contributors were from this particular group but I know Joe 90, Gone West and Ian R were to name three. 
If anyone has Kindle Unlimited they can read the book for free at the following link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09WWBXVD8
The book isn`t just about heat pumps, it covers hydrogen powered boilers, district heating systems, climate change and government responses & legislation, and it is written more from a layman`s point of view than a technical one. Thanks once again to all the contributors here. 
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SteamyTea said:

Well I tried to read it for free.

Was going to cost £8.

Good luck with it though.

Thanks Steamy Tea, you can get it on Kindle for free if you have Kindle Unlimited, otherwise a Kindle copy costs £1.99 and a paperback copy £7.99.