How to pave these steps?

Adsibob

Below is a drawing of my front yard. I have some pretty deep steps for a shallow incline, their depth is just over 900mm. I want the steps to have a bullnose edge, and I have found some Indian sandstone that might work, but the pavers with the bullnose edge are only 350mm deep. I also worry that Indian sandstone looks nice and grey new but eventually goes green.

alternatively, I’ve found largish format porcelain for outdoor use, which might retain its colour better than Indian sandstone, but it obviously doesn’t come with a bullnose. I’m also after something I can use for the “landing slab” which acts as a step/bridge over my French drain.

any thoughts?

C7798381-E959-4BCA-877D-1BD5D76FF846.thumb.jpeg.f2aa606c1e2451d35a6ca550a48ded46.jpeg

I'd form the steps from concrete then just pave over with whatever paver you want. Can can then use two or more pavers for each step if you cant get what you want as a single 990mm slab. 

This is what we'll be doing and using 400 or 500mm quartz slabs as they are good value and easy to handle and lay