Coverlam Anyone?

Adam2

Quite interested in some of this, well maybe quite a lot for exterior feature cladding use and also interior - mainly shower walls. Providing the base is sound and flat you can use a 3.5mm thick tile up to 1m x 3m in size. It may well be a bit of a budget breaker but the look especially of the continuous design across multiple large format sheets is something we've seen and now will find it hard to walk away from.

Any previous experience on here with this? They have some good Youtube videos showing installation etc. Will have a chat with my tiler see what he thinks but good to hear if any good/bad points from you all. Only looking at walls and fixing to MR board in showers or to 12mm cement board on the outside to ensure a very flat stable base.

image.thumb.png.ab1c33192ebae575f58a1e42ba788694.png

Found a tiler that has installed this inside and outside in 3mm thickness - very pleased with it and highly recommends it. So with that I guess I'll get my pricing and hopefully get this going. Will update in case anyone else takes a shine to 3m tiles ?

• Like 1

Yes flexy - see the vids but if done carefully should be fine, fingers crossed. The fitter said that on 1 job they were cutting them and the tiles just cracked - manufacturer saw a video they made and sent replacements no bother. But that was an exception and they are completely happy to be doing more of them. If they were a pain to work with I think they would have steered me away from them.