UFH controls

Ahmiccc

Hi All,,

I'm wanting to see the best possible brands or set up for my home, ill be running two manifolds top and bottom floor, ideally i was looking at the heatmiser 12v due to the 12v possibility in bathroomS and I don't want to fit a floor temp probe due to tiles and just not wanting that hassle in case of god forbid so then maybe have the option of having an air temp sensor on the ceiling but heat rises and a bit iffy on it not certain lets say whether its best thing to do.

So done some research and found the salus auto balancers are the dogs gonads and essentially a must have on manifolds but these aren't compatible with heatmiser thermostats so there's no other 12v thermostats on the market i could be using or is salus not compatible with heatmiser not essentially true?

What other options would be best to buy electrically is what I'm more interested in I'm okay with manifolds and pumps and stuff but regards the control side the thermostats, actuators and wiring centre combo also I don't like the idea of wireless just cause of changing batteries i want something hard wired and possible in a zone 1 on the boarder of zone 2 in bathroomS