UFH quote help!

SDUGoten

I am trying to get a quote from Polypipe on this 100m2 terrace house on both ground and 1st floor.  The quote is about £5.5k including VAT.  Labor cost for installation quote has been pretty expensive in London area, which is £5k+ for various quote.  

So, I am trying to get something cheaper, I look at Wunda UFH.  I was reading this post by PeterW 

The cost is a lot cheaper for the supply.  Since I am covering about 60m2 area for each floor, I wonder if I can buy two set of  Screed Underfloor Kit - Up to 60m²  and also the rest of these

Control Box - £54

Actuators - £183 (Self Balancing)

Thermostats - £90

Would that work in my case?  Please note that I will need two manifold, one for ground floor and one for 1st floor.  And I will be using radiator in conjunction with UFH.  I read somewhere that I would need a "2 port valve".  I wonder do wundatrade.co.uk provide these as well?  I will be using Amtico LVT for flooring.  For these kind of setup, I wonder how much it will usually cost for UFH installation as well as connecting the manifold to the boiler in London area?  Thanks! 

ufh_layout2.thumb.jpg.b439ddbac12bd96162977cc664e34737.jpg

ufh_layout2.jpg

Edited by SDUGoten

I used Outsourced Energy for all my UFH had no issues. My bits came to about £900 for 190m2. (Excluding auto balancing actuators)

A 2 port valve can be bought from anywhere, I bought one from Screwfix.

Get Salus auto balancing actuators, make commissioning easy.

Would expect a plumber for a couple of days, should be the cost to install.