Discounted (But still expensive) ex display doors

AliG

I have been planning to use this company for my front door. RK Doorsystems. They are very nice but pricey.

I have been watching to see if they have a sale on and noticed they had a lot of ex display doors with a bit of a discount. The prices also include delivery which was quite expensive on the quote they gave me.

Might be of use to someone. Sadly none of them are exactly what I was after, although the black glass one is close.

http://www.rkdoorsystems.co.uk/special-offers-on-front-doors.html

I don't think there is an issue with me posting this from their website, I couldn't find anything in the rules against it.

This is maybe of a interest but I am planning a very similar door to the first one (black glass) from ecowin (uk agent for gaulhofer) in Fife, not a million miles from you. I would not have considered this style of door until i seen it a another new build .

• Like 1

Thanks Alex.

I have Rationel windows, but they don't offer a big selection of doors so I am looking elsewhere.

I am still torn between a black door as my windows are black granite alu clad and a wooden door.

I got a quote for a Hormann front door which was very nice but surprisingly expensive so I started looking at RK who have more options and better security but are probably a little more again.

The Gaulhofer ones look nice, it seems like they have insulated wooden front doors which I have struggled to find. You can get them but I want the combo of good insulation, good looks and high security levels. I am struggling a bit as their door brochures appear to only be in German.

Would you say prices look similar to the RK Doors?

Edited by AliG