UFH on ground floor only in three storey EnerPHit renovation?

AndyRP

I am renovating and extending a small Victorian terrace to (hopefully) EnerPHit standard. Ground floor will be c. 40m2 and then there is a 1st and 2nd floor each about 30m2, so total of about 100m2. Heating will be via a heat pump and UFH on the suspended ground floor. There will be a whole house MVHR unit (without any heating element). 

My question is whether I need any heating on the 1st and 2nd floors and if so what? Rads or UFH? It's a complex and expensive project so I need to find simplifications where I can and I wonder if I can get away without any heating on the top two floors, perhaps just running cables for a few electric radiators to be added if they end up being needed. 

All the living areas are on the GF so I'd be quite happy if the 1st and 2nd floors were typically a few degrees cooler. 

2 hours ago, AndyRP said:

All the living areas are on the GF so I'd be quite happy if the 1st and 2nd floors were typically a few degrees cooler. 

This was our goal too (Enerphit, only 2 story, but the warm loft is kind of like a your top floor). We have ground floor UFH and hoped first-floor bedrooms would be cooler, but in practice are 1-2ºC warmer even without heating. Warmer than we want, really.

We were going to run electrical cables for radiators just in case, but didn't bother in the end, as loft access and service void makes it very easy to retrofit these anyway if we ever need.