Blinds and blinds

In a particular bedroom where I occasionally sleep with my mistress I require complete darkness at night and daylight daytime .

The room is at the front of the house so spectators could get an amazing view . I don’t like this as they should pay for the privilege.

So !

I was looking at a roller blackout blind for at night . One with a frame so no light bleeding around the edges .

For daytime though I was thinking of a blind . Been told by a blind manufacturer that a horizontal typical blind won’t fit in the recess with the blackout blind ( recess depth around 20cm ) . Maybe a vertical blind ? . Can be angled to let daylight in but prevent perverts getting a free eye full ( unless they press their face right up to the window ) .

Anyone else have these issues ? ( with blinds not potential customers )

• Haha 1

Blackout blind with frame sounds good. Why couldn't blinds fit infront or behind? My horizontal blinds sit inside edge of reveal and blackout blind is tight up to window frame. Just don't measure it 20mm short like I did. Not sure what happened the must've ticked some box for clearance

Just now, Oz07 said:

Blackout blind with frame sounds good. Why couldn't blinds fit infront or behind? My horizontal blinds sit inside edge of reveal and blackout blind is tight up to window frame. Just don't measure it 20mm short like I did. Not sure what happened the must've ticked some box for clearance

Yeah I would of thought 20cm recess depth was plenty for both .