Getting services into a conversion

Jilly

Hi everyone, how to get the services into my conversion is giving me a headache. 

Background: the main stable is on a 150mm slab with 600mm foundations

Hayshed: Has E shaped foundations (6m piles in clay/trees) to form a small extension, but allow for future enlargement.

Best/ easiest is to bring the services up through the new foundations but I can't afford to fully convert this to habitable right now.

BUT I need to move into the main stables to save money, so need to explore how the services should be brought in (as I don't think what John Wayne 'planned' was correct). 

See pic of the hayshed foundations as the builders left it?

My questions are about how much an old foundation can be safely chopped. 

Electric:

My main query is can the foundation be drilled (as another builder has suggested) through to bring the cable up vertically? There are metal bars in it and it seems like a mighty job, also the old building had cracks, so my instinct is to be gentle with her. 

Options: Could make some kind of waterproof kiosk on the outside (which will later be inside the hayshed) BUT still might need a lump of foundation to be chopped out. Or could build up the wall so it stands off? 

Water:

The water connection can be seen going horizontally through the bottom of the wall so will need moving or some boxing in arrangement. As it stands, the water will need a joint in/under the insulation in the kitchen. The other builder suggested doing the major drilling thing with this too. 

There is a temporary water supply from next door correctly installed in the slab, would it be mad to use this for a while (maybe with a sub meter?)

Sewer

The sewer pipe can be seen incorrectly following the wall of the hayshed that needs to be changed. John Wayne drilled a hole through the bottom of the wall of the main stable (through brick, under the DPM) so there is no lintel, does that matter?  Again, the run will be horizontal initially unless the slab is chopped away.

Can anyone suggest how to vent it as we can't have a chimney (conservation area, article 4 directive). 

Thank you ?

East wall and foundations .jpg

Floorplan .png