How easy is this build/knock through

Hi,

I posted something similar on the extensions forum, but thought I would see if I get any other thoughts here.

I am hopefully about to embark on my extension to my small semi detatched house. I'm only gaining approx. 1.6m to the side gable but want to go double storey as you will see on the drawings. Planning is already granted, so the plans are set in stone unless I resubmit them, which I don't want to do.

I haven't approached any builders yet, as I'm getting a little nervous and wondering if I've bitten more than I can chew.

My main concern is removing so much of the gable end wall.. the back half at first floor needs to go and slightly more than half of the front section at ground floor level. 

We will be living in the property during the works, so I'm hoping that the shell of the extension can go up first, made watertight and insulated before knocking anything through.

Obviously, the wall will need needling and I want to try and do this without disturbing the kitchen.

Does anyone have any views if the buildability of this extension?

Thanks in advance.

210409_-_BUILDING_REGS_DRAWINGS_-BR1_(1).pdf 210409 - STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS -S1 (1) (1).pdf 210409 - STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS -S2 (2) (1).pdf

Living there will be a nightmare but the structural changes aren't too alarming. You will need a suitably skilled builder as, especially with the phasing for weathertightness, it needs to be planned well.