Good evening hubbers,  While I wait for planning to validate our plans ( 2 months tomorrow) I've been scribbling runs for the MVHR . I fully intend to get it sized by a professional  but was just wondering if its imperative to have the same amount of outlets as inlets  for balancing. Also would it be prudent to have double outlets on the shower room ,we're an all adult family of 5 and the current bathroom often has the look of a sauna . Also although a second bathroom upstairs is included  i don't expect that to be hardly used but the downstairs kitchen  although open plan will be quite large so possibly double up there as well Any thoughts ?

Thanks faz that's very informative , I was quite impressed watching the solarcrest YouTube videos .Have you had yours fitted yet and if so what were they like as a company to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Just put the roof on - soon for the first fix for them. They like to go in before the other M&E so they can keep the pipe runs as straight as possible for acoustics.

They did a 4 apartment penthouse scheme for us last year and were fine - hence coming back on my build! They are supply and install all under one roof and will stand by the system for 7 years (from memory) so there is some comfort there depending and what weight you put of these warranties.