Party Wall clarity?

Hi there

Making slow but good progress and getting ready to serve Party Wall Agreements. I'm not trying to win any prizes but my stable block manages to have boundaries with 5 sets of neighbours! I just need a bit of clarity. I'm pretty sure they're all party wall structure notices not line of junction but would appreciate clarity/ advice before I proceed. I've coloured the 5 lines in the attached drawing all of which are the external walls of my building on my land. Each situation is as follows:-

1) External wall bordered by neighbours garden. Wall to be raised in height to achieve new pitched roof.

2) External wall bordered by neighbours garden. Wall to be raised in height to achieve new pitched roof.

3) External wall bordered by and joined to neighbours garden wall. My wall to be raised in height to achieve new pitched roof.

4) External wall bordered by neighbours garden. Wall to be raised in height to achieve new pitched roof.

5) External wall bordered by neighbours garden. Wall to be clad with batons and larch cladding.

Any help much appreciated. I'm trying to do it myself (with a bit of friendly advice from a surveyor) and I'm on good speaking terms with most neighbours so not expecting any drama!

Roof Party.pdf

Great user name!

The main thing here is to get their agreement to your proposals before you serve the written notice and that they understand they will need to give their consent in writing, as even if they do nothing there will be a deemed dispute and you will need to pay lots of party wall surveyor's fees.