Two manifolds, one pump pack?

OldSpot

I'm trying to figure out if I'm being daft or not!

Can I use one pump with two UFH manifolds?

When I say pump I mean the pump which is attached to the manifold not the CH circulating pump.

My reckoning is that if a pump is powerful enough to run for example, a 10 port manifold shouldn't it be also be capable of running two 5 port manifolds?

My set up would be to have a pump pack attached to a 5 port, T-off after the pump pack/mix valve with 22mm pipe to feed a 3 port manifold about 3.5 metres away.

LoopCad suggests those three loops need a total flow of about 3.5l/min but I don't have the drawing to hand.

I could run the six 16mm UFH pipes to the area where the 3 port would go but it would simplify the design and layout if I didn't have to.

Yes, that will work just fine. I’ve done that in small under stairs cupboards where a 22-port manifold needed to be 6+6 going around a corner. 
If you go for a Komfort manifold the you’ll be able to come out of the end with 1”x 22mm brass fittings and use copper 22mm ( for a full bore link ) or 28mm Hep2o if you want to use plastic. image.thumb.jpg.74ead80ed3e6f9d6fe976c66349c488f.jpg